Image Map

Thursday 30 May 2013

OPI Fruit Flavoured Cuticle Oil Pen

So you may or may not know that I've been growing my nails so I no longer have to ruin my nails with acrylics. 
My nail technician introduced me to these pens, she'd bought a big batch and offered me the chance to buy one for just £2. I thought the price was really good and there was a few different flavours including lemon and apple. I chose to try the lemon one and I've had it for a couple of months now.

I've got to admit I was quite skeptical at first, wasn't sure if it would be any good as my nails were ruined at the time. So I got my nails painted with Bluesky Shellac (which is amazing might I add) and I've been using this a lot more often.

As you can see, my nails have really grown in just one week.
I apply a little to each cuticle about 4 times a week and I think you get such good value for your money. I've only had this coat of shellac on one week and my nails already need infills! Honestly, they've grown so well I'm so impressed.

As you can see from the picture, my nails really have grown out and are so much stronger than they were before, I can only just about bend some of them!

I also love how it doesn't feel as greasy as some oils I've tried and of course it smells wonderful.

I will defiantly be buying this again, possibly another flavour so I can try it out! It's super cute and handy as you can just pop it in your bag and go - you don't have to worry about it leaking etc because it's a pen, with a lid, that you have to twist the end of to get anything out of it.

I'd say this was a product I swear by this product and I am a huge fan of OPI anyway so I may have to purchase some more of their products!

Love Sophie xx

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see that it works for you!~ I'm a little skeptical of these kind of stuff, but I've been having serious serious cuticle trouble lately... might just try it!

    Follow me on Twitter? ^__^
    Twitter.com.leejjune

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, try it! It's super stuff. I was defiantly skeptical too! :) following you now hun

    xxx

    ReplyDelete