Image Map

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Benefit Brow Zings Review


So if you read my last post you would have heard about the Bournemouth Bloggers Fake Up Event I went to. This was one of my purchases!

I’ve been using eyebrow pencils for a while now and felt I needed to try a wax/powder. I was looking at a lot of different ones but I'm truly in love with Benefit's products so this was my choice! 

Brow Zings comes with a little Lesson booklet too.
The darker brown is the wax and the cream colour is the powder.
So when I was speaking to Sophie (from Benefit Dorset) she recommended it. I bought the light shade, for £23.50 I think which, at first I was quite sceptical about because it is quite a lot of money but Sophie then said that it would last me three years! I do not mind paying £23.50 for something that will last me that long!

So with the helpful little lessons booklet Benefit provide you with, I set out trying my new brow pallet.
I really love the way the wax sits, doesn’t feel like it’s thick and doesn’t look it either. The powder really fils gaps you’ve missed too and I don’t know what it is but it makes it look very finished and sets it. Often, if I’m going for a more natural look, I’ll only apply the powder it doesn’t look as strong yet still works very well and really does shape your brows nicely. 

Also, I've seen people rub their eyes and have half an eyebrow left - this doesn't happen with Brow Zings. Thank god, I'd be absolutely screwed if it did, often if I've had a long day I do rub my face or eyes.

It’s so handy that you’ve got some mini tweezers and two mini to apply the make up. The brushes feel really strong yet soft on your face. Although, I don't usually like plucking my own eye brows, sometimes if you do have the odd one, it does need to go!

I’m so pleased with Brow Zings and I could really imagine it lasting a long time because I use it daily and its barely even gone down. When this does eventually run out I can definitely see myself buying another. They do three shades light, medium and deep so there is a colour for all.

If you have any questions about this product please comment and I will reply as soon as possible!

Love Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment