Image Map

Sunday 16 June 2013

May Must Haves!

 
So this is my Must Haves from May! I've got to admit I do love these products, I really am happy with them and I don't think I'll ever give them up.
 
Benefit They're Real Mascara - I know everyone does reviews on this product but I really do rely on this product it is perfect. You don't even need to apply a lot to get such beautiful results.
It's just under £20 and if you buy it from Debenhams/Boots you can get your club card points too.
 
iPhone 4 Chanel Hard Shell - How cute is this! Honestly when I saw it there was no wait, I had bought and paid for it within about 30 seconds. It's amazing. I bought it from eBay for about £4 and I am so glad I did.
 
Juicy Couture Perfume 100ml - Firstly, what a lovely bottle? It's so sweet. Secondly, oh my god, it smells amazing. I love it and I've wanted it for ages but I was in TK Maxx the other day and it was just £30 for a 100ml bottle and in the shops they're £62! Bargain! Honestly, TK Maxx had some beautiful items for such great prices.
 
H'Suan Wen Dua Hair Treatment from Lush - Lately my hair has been a real victim of frizz. It's not pretty at all. So when in Brighton I nipped to their Lush and they gave such great advice about what product would help most and they said this is their best selling so I thought I'd give it a go. You don't need a lot and it has such a strange but nice smell to it. I usually put it on overnight once a week and my hair is left so soft, smooth and frizz free! It was £8.95 for 225g.
 
 Collection 2000 Illuminating Touch Brightening Concealer - This is a lifesaver and super easy to use. Recently my Benefit Fake Up ran out so I thought I'd experiment with something else. I went to buy the same kind of product but L'Oreal's own and it was about £8 and then a friend pointed this out and it was only £4.99 so I thought I'd try this instead. Honestly this and my beauty blender are the perfect pair. I always wear this because it's so perfect!
 
Hope you like my May Must Haves and give them a go, honestly they're absolute angels. Let me know how you get on!
 
Love Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment